Camscanner: Work Effectively From Home
Nov. 3rd, 2020 Camscanner Blog,Camscanner Skills
Photo by bruce mars
Working from home has become the new normal. In a LinkedIn survey, it was found that 82% of workers want to work from home at least once a week. Also, 57% want to work from home at least three days a week.
If the global pandemic has taught us anything, it is how working from home needs both flexibility and the right tools.
Even though we are working from home, we still have plenty of scope to carry out and be in a position where we want to scan and share. However, not everyone has a scanner at home, and that is where CamScanner comes in handy.
How CamScanner improves your efficiency
CamScanner has a number of features that make it ideal as a productivity tool while working away from the office. It can:
- Function as a scanner by taking a photo of your paper document and turn it into a PDF document.
- Modify the lighting and contrast of a scanned document to ensure the best readability providing the same quality of that of a physical scanner.
- Use the pen tool to create notes on top of the original document or highlight areas with the highlighter tool, making your communication with co-workers as easy as working in the same office.
- You can add a text watermark or e-signature to your documents to sign contracts remotely.
- Encrypt your confidential files with passwords before sharing them.
- Share your files with your friends/co-workers remotely or upload them to Drobox, Google Drive, OneDrive or even Evernote, for convenience.
In a word, having CamScanner means that you can digitalize any document at any time, and wherever you are.
CamScanner has a number of additional features that make it ideal as a productivity tool while working away from the office.
- Extract texts from PDF files or your scans through the OCR feature(Premium account only). It turns pdf/image into editable text format and reduces much of your typing work.
- Sync all of your documents across different platforms, from your phone to pc and vice versa. You may scan the paper documents with your Smartphone, log in with the same account at com on your tablet or computer and you can then view, edit and share any of your already synced documents. (Registrants only)
- Manage your documents and never be swamped by papers. The App allows you to categorize your files by creating folders and use Tags to distinguish each and every single one of your documents. You may also simply enter a keywork to quick search any specific document. In addition, the App’s OCR feature also works together with its Quick-Search feature, and that ultimately helps you to find specific texts inside your stored image and notes.
How to Get CamScanner
CamScanner is one must-have business tool for people working from home. Download it from the Appstore or Google Play, install it on your mobile device and get on with scanning anything you like!